Maverick Day 29 1-24-2023

I haven't been able to train the dogs the last couple days due to weather and myself getting sick but we got back at it today. I finished building a new portion to the obstacle course. A walking plank for the dogs to learn to walk on a narrow board. This gets their mind thinking about where their feet should be amd builds confidence. This will help transition the dogs to the trained retrieve as they know the cue from the leash as me asking them to do something. MAVERICK did more heel, sit, and stay and did great. He got in the plank and did great walking across it without hesitation. After a few times across it I introduced the bumper since he already had been doing it on the table. He responded good and was grabbing the bumper and walking with it. We will continue to progress with this. 

Comments