Kayce & Nelli Day 20 6-17-2022

Nelli and Kayce played in the yard with Earl for several hours. They even decided to pick one of my cantaloupe off the vine and eat it. Later we got back on the table. KAYCE was first. To be blunt, he didn't have a good day on the table. He was refusing to pick up the bumper at times so I had to go back to applying pressure. I was hoping he would have shown me he was ready to move to the ground but he's not yet there. NELLI was next. She did better and is picking the bumper up good. She still needs another couple more days on the table also. 

Dogs aren't robots and they make mistakes so this is normal. I'm honestly more surprised that we are this far in and just now had our first day where there wasn't much relative progression. Tomorrow is a new day. 

Comments